[imp] help with quotas

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 12 12:03:36 PST 2007

Quoting Juan Carlos Flores <juanca2711 at hotmail.com>:

> /var/log/apache2/error.log :try `grep --help' for more
> information.quota: User test at domain.com doesn't exist.

Sounds like two problems...  One, your grep command doesn't seem to like
the syntax being passed for some reason.  Not sure why, but that is the
lesser of the two problems at this point I think.

The real issue is probably that quota wants just the username (test), but
it is getting the username and domain (test at domain.com).

> I haven't modified the file command.php

You might have to...  It is getting the user in such a way it won't work...
You might have to change:

         $imap_user = strtolower($_SESSION['imp']['user']);

to something like:

         $imap_user = Auth::getBareAuth();

> Help me with this problem.

Are you using multiple virtual domains, or is everyone in one domain?
If everyone is in one domain, then the Auth:getBareAuth() will probably
fix it.  If you are using multiple domains, then you may be using the
wrong quota setup, or just plain out of luck...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!