[imp] help with quotas

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 13 08:17:58 PST 2007

Quoting Juan Carlos Flores <juanca2711 at hotmail.com>:

> Eric:
> I am using debian sarge / horde3 / imp4 / postfix / dovecot and
> mysql for the configuration in mail server. I have virtual users and
>  one domain. The users are stored in my database (mysql).
> What could i do to show user's quota when they log in?
> What kind of driver i have to use in order to show user's quota?

Sounds like if you have quotas, it is in SQL.  I don't know if the
postfix is setting the quotas, or if dovecot is setting the quotas,
or if something else is setting them, so I can't really comment.

Basically you would need to use an existing driver that queries the
SQL for the quota, if there is one that will work, and if not, you
would need to write one, or have someone else write one, for your
setup.

But first, you need to figure out what, if anything, is managing your
quotas, so you know what kind of driver you need.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!