[imp] help with quotas

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 14 14:49:00 PST 2007

Quoting Juan Carlos Flores <juanca2711 at hotmail.com>:

> I use postfix and put the quota of 10 MB. What can i do to show
> user's quota if the users are stored in a database (mysql)?

In the CVS HEAD version, there is an SQL based quota driver for IMP.
I guess there isn't one for the current stable release though?

Maybe someone else on the list can help you more.  Of course, you might
write the mailing list and specify your version of Horde and IMP also.

But basically you would need to use, or adapt, the sql driver, and configure
it for you sql setup.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics