[imp] Download all attachments as zip always creates corrupt archives

Martin Waschbuesch martin at waschbuesch.de
Thu Feb 22 08:05:56 PST 2007

Hi all,

I use horde 3.1.3 with imp 4.1.3 on a Debian etch system.

Apache2 version is 2.2.3-3.3
PHP is 5.2.0-8

Every time I try to download an attachment as a zip file or a zip
containing all attachments, the archive imp offers for download is
always corrupt and I cannot unzip it with Windows tools like WinZip or
with *nix tools like gzip or unzip.

What parts of the system could be responsible for this? Are there
additional packages I might have to install for this to work properly
or stuff I can test to narrow down the cause for this?

Glad for any advice!

Thanks,

Martin

--
"In everyone there sleeps
A sense of life lived according to love.

Philip Larkin 'Faith Healing' (1960)