[imp] Empty folder moving to trash?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Feb 25 03:35:42 PST 2007

What do people think about moving messages to Trash or marking them as
deleted when using the "empty folder" action while not in the trash
folder?
Currently all messages are deleted and the mailbox expunged, which is
obviously what we want if used inside the trash folder. But wouldn't
it make more sense to use regular message deletion if inside any other
folder? This would match my personal workflow much better, but this
could just be me.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/