[imp] Passwd, Vacation, Forwards and DIMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 26 08:47:03 PST 2007

Quoting Martin Marques <martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar>:

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Mário Gamito wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have passwd, vacation and forwards working alright in IMP.
>> But in DIMP, i click the icons and nothing happens.
>
> I think, as Michael said, that they are not AJAX-ified.

Not entirely true.  There are several applications that will work when
in the DIMP view (kronolith and turba).  However, these two
applications have been hardwired into the dimp javascript code because
to display this content we need to do some stuff with iframes.  We
have not yet expanded this ability to other horde apps.

michael