[imp] Problem encoding in the subject

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Feb 27 02:46:41 PST 2007

LEVEAU Stanislas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I sent a message with subject contain "ça", when the personn
> receive the message, the suject is good
> But when the personn reply the message, the subject begin "Re: ça"
>
> Could you have an idea about the encoding of charset in the subject when
> your reply a message

Do you also have an encoding problem with the first line of the e-mail
as well? We got this report and I can confirm the problem but have not
had the time to investigate why it is happening yet.

---
There seems to be a small bug to our French Webmail. When you reply to
an email, you get the quoted text preceded by:

Firstname Lastname user at email.com a écrit :

The accents are replaced by symbols, it should read "a écrit"
---