[imp] Problem encoding in the subject

LEVEAU Stanislas stanislas.leveau at ac-caen.fr
Tue Feb 27 05:28:14 PST 2007

Hi,

I use the version 3.1.1/Horde  and IMP/4.1.2 and I have this problem
with accent only with the subject and when you reply to an email.

Do you have an idea. This problem is only corrige with horde 3.1.3 / IMP
4.1.3 ???

Thanks
regards

--
*LEVEAU Stanislas**
*Rectorat de Caen

Service Informatique de l'académie de Caen
Département Systèmes & Réseaux/

 Tel : 02.31.30.17.86