[imp] Odd issue - inbox shows 47 messages, first page of messages doesn't display?

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Thu Mar 1 08:34:36 PST 2007

I'm currently running IMP4 and Horde3, and I'm having an issue where
some users will have say, 47 messages, and the INBOX folder will list
that they've got 47 messages, however, upon going to their first page of
messages, I see no messages at all, if I go to the 2nd page, I can see
the last 7 messages (we display 40 messages per page).  I'm not even
sure where to start to find an answer to this, so any help would be
great!

Curt L.