[imp] timeout in pages

Estela Macías emacias at usb.ve
Thu Mar 1 11:44:13 PST 2007

Hi:

Some users have problems.

- when they are composing a new messages, Suddenly press send button
and browser shows "Page not found"
- They are adding attachments file and browser shows "Page not found"
- They are navigating  into messages views from right panel and
suddenly shows "Page not found"

I don't know if these problems has relation with "menu_refresh_time" "
summary_refresh_time". These problems ocurrs with some users, but it's
increasing. However, I was checking configuration like in 10 users and
i discovered that webmail is not following preferences saves in
horde_prefs table. I observed that while user has configurate
"menu_refresh_time" and
"summary_refresh_time" in 5 minutes, webmail refresh each 1 minute.

I'll appreciate your help