[imp] DIMP INBOX Problem

Fatih Şaki fatih.saki at mynet.com
Thu Mar 8 12:53:59 UTC 2007

 > Hi all

 > my question is how to configure the default INBOX as INBOX.blablabla

 > in prefs i set the other special folders for example trash       as Cop

 >     sent-mail as Gonderilen

 >     drafts      as Taslak

 > but i couldnt figure out how to configure the main INBOX as
 > INBOX.Posta_kutusu

 > Not:I think Horde looks at count and if the INBOX doesnt exist it
 > creates one!

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do, but you can set
INBOX to a different name. It's part of the IMAP protocol and can't be
anything different.
Jan.

Sorry I think i couldn't explain exactly.

In my webmail server there is not a folder as

* *INBOX

when i use horde first i didnt do the pref.php changes so INBOX folder
created automaticly.
*
normally our main Folder is

** INBOX.Posta_kutusu
*
Where must i set this in *prefs.php

*i could set the real names of other special folders in *prefs.php like this

// trash folder
$_prefs['trash_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'Cop',**        //    'trash',*
*....
// spam folder
$_prefs['spam_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'bvq5j8',    **//    'Spam',*
*....
-

I changed the below part too, the initialpage is now
**INBOX.Posta_kutusu but there is no message listing till i clicked its
folder

**$_prefs['initial_page'] = array(
    'value' => 'INBOX.Posta_kutusu',   **//    'INBOX',*
*........

I hope i could explain my problem.
Thank in advance.

Fatih