[imp] alternatives parts

LEVEAU Stanislas stanislas.leveau at ac-caen.fr
Tue Mar 13 23:09:04 UTC 2007

Hi

I would like to know where you disable this alternatives parts because
when I receive a mail after severals forwards or reply I have this
alternatives parts(I have the same with rfc...) :

1 sans nom [text/html] 8.51 Ko (icon download)

I have disabled severals multiparts in the mime.drivers.php but i
don't knonw for this part. i think it's not in this

It s the first question

The second question :

When I use filter and I move messages in a folder after filter, I
don't see the message in the folder, you're oblige to go in the
folders options and select a folder and select the option : verify if
there a message in the folder.

I would like to configure imp for verify all the folders (by default)
and see the number of message automatically in the folder as the
INBOX. And I'm not oblige to select the folder and select the options
: verify if there a message in the folder.

thank in advance
regards
Stan