[imp] Open Folder, does not show INBOX, when INBOX is opened.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Mar 21 04:46:07 UTC 2007

Dear List:

I have upgraded IMP from 4.1.3 to 4.1.4 yesterday.  One of our user
reported this problem.

When you open INBOX, it does not show INBOX in Open Folder display.
But, drop down list has all the folders including INBOX.  All mails
are seen.  What I mean is, functionally everything is OK, except that,
INBOX is not displayed in Open Folder display.  This is the change of
behavior which our users observed.

Is it the intended behavior or a bug?

My servers.conf is as below:
$servers['cyrus'] = array(
     'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'maildomain' => 'isac.gov.in',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => 'isac.gov.in',
     'preferred' => '',
     'admin' => array(
         'params' => array(
             'login' => 'cyrus',
             'password' => 'password',
             // The 'userhierarchy' parameter defaults to 'user.'
             // If you are using a nonstandard hierarchy for personal
             // mailboxes, you will need to set it here.
             'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
             // Although these defaults are normally all that is required,
             // you can modify the following parameters from their default
             // values.
             'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
             'hostspec' => 'localhost',
             'port' => 143