[imp] incoming/outgoing port #s and server names to forward emails to Outlook or OE

karth naray canvic71 at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 4 20:01:58 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the information.
I guess the Default for POP3 would be 110 then.

I was trying to "forward" the emails to an Outlook Account. I apologize if I am not getting the difference.

For example with GMail, I just had to enter the incoming/outgoing server name (such as pop.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com)  along with the PORT numbers into Outlook so that I could automatically open my GMail within Outlook.

And so, I was trying to find the same information with IMP.

Thanks for your help