[imp] Problems for specific user

Curt L clecap at itol.com
Thu Apr 12 13:25:44 UTC 2007

Currently, I'm running Horde 3.1.3, along with Imp 4.1.3.  I've got one
user that has an odd issue where no matter what browser they use, when
they log in to imp, the system just churns and never lets him log in,
eventually it moves on to opening the redirect.php page, but does
nothing more, and never opens the user's inbox, it just stops once it
reaches that redirect page.

I turned PHP debugging on, and it didn't do much for me.  I am seeing a
successful authentication to our IMAP server from IMP, but all I see
afterward is constant datatree SQL calls like the following, which I'm
not even sure is related:

Apr 09 16:11:12 HORDE [debug] [imp] SQL Query by
DataTree_sql::_buildParentIds(): SELECT datatree_id, datatree_parents
FROM hor
de_datatree WHERE datatree_name = ? AND group_uid = ? ORDER BY
datatree_id [on line 261 of "/data/www/docs/webmail.itol.com/hor
de/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

This happens about 5-6 times within two seconds and then stops.  I'm not
sure what to be looking at from here, as my php error log isn't showing
anything unusual either.

Suggestions would be great!

Curt