[imp] Feature Request.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Apr 13 12:23:26 UTC 2007

Dear List:

I would like to have this feature while composing.  When you are in
compose window, you click on Address Book, select the address book and
when you type nothing in Find and click on Search, it should not
display anything.  At present it displays all the e-mail addresses in
the address book.

In simple, blank search should not be allowed during compose/address book.

When we use Address book (not in Compose), the search for blank does
not give any output.  Similarly, it should happen in Compose
windows->address book search also.

Or, there should be an configuration option, which will allow/disallow
"blank" search during compose->Address book search.

I use the following versions of HORDE/IMP.

Address Book (turba) H3 (2.1.4) 		Application is ready.
Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.1.5) 		Application is ready.
File Manager (gollem) H3 (1.0.3) 		Application is ready.
Filters (ingo) H3 (1.1.3) 		Application is ready.
Horde (horde) 3.1.4 		Application is ready.
Mail (imp) H3 (4.1.4) 		Application is ready.
News (jonah) 0.1-cvs 		Application is ready.
Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.1.1) 		Application is ready.
Password (passwd) H3 (3.0.1) 		Application is ready.
Tasks (nag) H3 (2.1.3) 		Application is ready.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.