[imp] Feature Request.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Apr 16 09:54:24 UTC 2007

Dear Otto Stolz:

It has partially solved my problem.  ie. Now in Compose->Address
Book->Search for blank, does not list all addresses.  But, in Browse
Address Book also, same limitation is applied.  Browse LDAP Address
book also lists only a few addresses.  Even clicking ALL does not list
complete Address Book.

Regards,
Anant.

Quoting Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de>:

> Hello,
>
> Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> had written:
>> Did you try disabling "browse" in Turba?
>
> Anant Athavale <asa at isac.gov.in>
>> I just tried that, but it only disables the address book for
>> browsing.   The address book is still searchable by Turba->Search
>> option as well  as in Compose->Address Book->Search.
>
> For my public address book (LDAP backend), I have also set
>           'sizelimit' => 200,
> (you could choose an even smaller number).
>
> Good luck,
>   Otto Stolz

Regards,

Anant Athavale.