[imp] horde + horde-mimp default login

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 15:28:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

this is probably a silly question but I can't seem to
find an answer in the mail archive. I've been looking
at the source code but would first want to consult the
list.

How can I configure horde-mimp so that a user who has
successfully logged in goes directly to the inbox and
NOT to the horde main site.

The web tree is standard, ie: /horde,
/horde/horde-mimp (and /horde/horde-imp).
I configured Horde so that authentication is passed on
to MIMP with IMAP driver.

So going to /horde/horde-mimp/ web site works fine
because the user authenticates just once with MIMP.
However, after submitting user/password, the user is
redirected to /horde, not /horde/horde-mimp. I need
the user to go directly into the inbox as soon as
authentication is complete.

I'm obviously overseeing something really simple.

Help appreciated.