[imp] horde + horde-mimp default login

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:10:50 UTC 2007

--- Curtis Lahr <lahrcm at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/26/07, Vieri <rentorbuy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is probably a silly question but I can't seem
> > find an answer in the mail archive. I've been
> looking
> > at the source code but would first want to consult
> the
> > list.
> >
> > How can I configure horde-mimp so that a user who
> has
> > successfully logged in goes directly to the inbox
> and
> > NOT to the horde main site.
>
> It's under the Global Options -> Display Options
> menu.  Change the
> "What application should Horde display after login?
> "  setting.

Thanks, I had removed the sidebar and couldn't find it
so I edited the prefs.php file directly. It works now.

I have both mimp and imp. I read something about
browser autodetection so that horde automatically
displays either one according to the client UA. I have
Horde 3.1.3 ; shoul dI follow the steps at:
http://wiki.horde.org/MIMPHowTo?referrer=HowTo
?
Has someone found this reliable with most terminal
devices?