[imp] Can't login to Horde Webmail Edition

b at pieritz.org b at pieritz.org
Tue May 1 14:05:39 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I just installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0.1, everything went
smooth except that I can't login.

I'm running cyrus 2.2 which uses openLDAP for authentication of the mail
user.
Here is the strange thing:
- I'm trying to login with a mail user / the correct password provided
=> the login screen appears again. NO login failure message.

- I'm trying to login / INCORRECT user or password provided => the login
screen appears again stating that the login failed.

So, the credentials are somehow checked. Why can't I proceed? Cookies
are allowed.

The Imp test succeeds.

I appreciate your help!

--