[imp] CVS IMP with Dovecot/maildir

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Thu May 10 16:24:59 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net>:
>
> Both have the same reason: your preferences for folders to be checked
> for new mail are no longer valid.

Exactly so. I went through the list, selected a group of folders,
chose "check for new mail". The Virtual INBOX and portal block are
both showing messages from all of those folders now.

But to accomplish this, I had to uncheck the pref to poll all folders
for mail. Is this expected behavior, or should checking "poll all
folders" in prefs have worked the same way, but with all folders?

Thanks,
Rick