[imp] How long to unsubscribe?

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun May 20 21:03:56 UTC 2007

On 22.04.07 19:21, Cole Schweikhardt wrote:
> How long does it take to unsubscribe from this list?

just send unsubscribe request to list management address, wait for response
and send verification.

> I've sent two requests over about a week or so, yet I am still
> receiving all messages. Please assist. My question has been answered.
> I no longer need to be on the list.

Some spam filters have been reported to drop those responses, so they made
unsubscription harder. Search your spam box for unsubscribe configration
request.

"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]