[imp] DIMP Setup Clarification

Michael Conway mike.conway at wiredbyte.com
Tue May 22 18:23:09 UTC 2007

Thanks Chuck, Ill try that.

As for Michael S. 's idea for Debug Log. This is what I see when
visiting domain.com/dimp

horde-head.log

22 13:18:13 HORDEHEAD [debug] [dimp] SQL Query by
Prefs_sql::retrieve(): SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM
horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = ? AND pref_scope = ?, values: mconway_03,
dimp [on line 148 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]
May 22 13:18:14 HORDEHEAD [debug] [] SQL Query by
Prefs_sql::retrieve(): SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM
horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = ? AND pref_scope = ?, values: mconway_03,
dimp [on line 148 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]
May 22 13:18:15 HORDEHEAD [debug] [] SQL Query by
Prefs_sql::retrieve(): SELECT pref_scope, pref_name, pref_value FROM
horde_prefs WHERE pref_uid = ? AND pref_scope = ?, values: mconway_03,
dimp [on line 148 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Prefs/sql.php"]
May 22 13:18:16 HORDEHEAD [debug] [imp] SQL query by
Horde_Alarm_sql::_list(): SELECT alarm_id, alarm_uid, alarm_start,
alarm_end, alarm_methods, alarm_params, alarm_title, alarm_text,
alarm_snooze, alarm_internal FROM horde_alarms WHERE ((alarm_snooze IS
NULL AND alarm_start <= ?) OR alarm_snooze <= ?) AND (alarm_end IS
NULL OR alarm_end >= ?) AND (alarm_uid = ? OR alarm_uid = ?) ORDER BY
alarm_start, alarm_end [on line 148 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Alarm/sql.php"]

I see those 4 lines, nothing more nothing less. Looks like its trying
to find prefs?

Ill wait for the CVS update and go from there. Thanks guys.