[imp] troubles with dimp

Joseph Malone josephmalone at higlum.com
Thu May 31 18:06:18 UTC 2007

Hey all,

I'm trying to get dimp working with a CVS updated version of horde,
imp, dimp, and framework.  According to horde/test.php, my versions
are as follows:

Horde: 3.2-cvs
Dimp: H3 (1.0-cvs)
Imp: H3 (4.2-cvs)
PHP Version: 5.1.2

Horde and imp work fine, and dimp initially loads correctly, but when
you try and access your mail, you get "The server was unable to
generate the message list.  Please try again later."  In the apache
log, there is the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
IMP_IMAP_Cache::getCacheID() in
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php on line 847

Mailbox.php line 847 is this function:

function getCacheID()
    {
        require_once IMP_BASE . '/lib/IMAP/Cache.php';
        $imap_cache = &IMP_IMAP_Cache::singleton();
        return $imap_cache->getCacheID(IMP::serverString($this->_mailbox));
    }

any thoughts are appreciated...

Thanks,
Joseph Malone