[imp] troubles with dimp

Joseph Malone josephmalone at higlum.com
Thu May 31 22:38:48 UTC 2007

> Make particular note that if you have used DIMP in the past (i.e.
> before the last week), several new configuration options were added in
> the past week that will totally break your server unless they are set.

yes, we have used DIMP in the past, but after updating the config
files,  I do now see new configuration options.  In the conf.xml page,
I only see two options about hooks, an option for javascript settings,
and some viewport settings... in prefs.php there is only one option..
Is there some sort of configuration I'm skipping?  I was under the
impression that DIMP got all of its important settings from IMP...