[imp] DIMP settings/configuration

Michael Conway mike.conway at wiredbyte.com
Fri Jun 1 14:54:15 UTC 2007

I am running the latest CVS version of Horde, IMP and DIMP and have a
few questions.

1. I have DIMP as a link in my horde sidebar because I use the portal
view as well as other functions of horde. Is there a way to foce DIMP
to hide the sidebar when it is opened?

2. When in DIMP, I have set the config to include a link to Horde, but
it only links to /dimp/#. Is there a way to make this link take a user
back to the horde portal?

3. Maybe instead of hiding the Horde sidebar as in question 1, is it
possible to integrate the horde and DIMP sidebars, or have them appear
in the same frame or close?

4. If kronolith is not installed, DIMP will sit on a "loading..."
screen until you select an item from the DIMP menu, where it will
function normally after that. Is there a way to bypass this and have
it display some other page by default instead of kronolith?

Thanks for all of your help and time.