[imp] troubles with dimp

Joseph Malone josephmalone at higlum.com
Fri Jun 1 16:55:06 UTC 2007

> Quoting Joseph Malone <josephmalone at higlum.com>:
>
>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>>

>>> Make particular note that if you have used DIMP in the past (i.e.
>>> before the last week), several new configuration options were added in
>>> the past week that will totally break your server unless they are set.
>>>

>> yes, we have used DIMP in the past, but after updating the config
>> files,  I do now see new configuration options.  In the conf.xml page,
>> I only see two options about hooks, an option for javascript settings,
>> and some viewport settings... in prefs.php there is only one option..
>> Is there some sort of configuration I'm skipping?  I was under the
>> impression that DIMP got all of its important settings from IMP...
>
> Not all.  The new viewport settings need to be present in conf.php
> (and have reasonable values) or else the potential is there to see the
> same kinds of issues you previously reported.

Alright, at first I just had all the defaults in for the viewport
settings.  Now I've changed the values to:

$conf['viewport']['buffer_pages'] = 7;
$conf['viewport']['limit_factor'] = 80;
$conf['viewport']['viewport_wait'] = 60;

All values I've tried give the same results as before.  I've installed
firebug, and it finds over 2000+ errors, "Too much recursion."  It
doesn't seem to like horde/js/prototype.js.  Anyone have a suggestion
on these errors, or on the viewport settings?