[imp] Parameter for Imap server directory

Son Truong svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:34:07 UTC 2007

Add this:

    'imap_config' => array(
        'children' => false,
        'namespace' => array(
            'mail/' => array(
                'name' => 'mail/',
                'delimiter' => '/',
              'type' => 'personal',
                'hidden' => false,
            ),
        'search_charset' => array(
            'UTF-8' => true
      )

to your server configuration in imp/config/servers.php, where 'mail' is
replaced by 'xyz'.

I have yet to understand/find out why the virtual folders facility
disappears with this 'unsupported' configuration...

--
Son V Truong * Unix System Programmer * Systems Group
LIS: IT Services * University of St Andrews
01334 462373 * svt at st-andrews.ac.uk
Sent from Son's Work PC!