[imp] expanding entire folder tree

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Mon Jun 11 15:53:35 UTC 2007

Hi - I'm using Imp 4.1.4 and Horde 3.1.4 and today received a
complaint from a user that the folder tree only expanded down one
level.  Sure enough I checked and the folder tree shows immediate
children of the Inbox folder, but no more than that.  The
Open-Folder drop-down in the upper right shows them all though.  Is
there a way to have the folder tree show them all?  I thought it used
to, not sure if a recent upgrade changed this.

I've checked multiple accounts, grepped through the settings, turned
off and on subscriptions, but nothing will get any folders more than
one level deep to show on the folder list - and also on the Folders
page.

Also - as an aside, is there an easy upgrade path from using
horde/imp/turba/etc/etc to horde webmail?  I checked here:

http://www.horde.org/webmail/docs/?f=UPGRADING.html

but just get an empty page.

Server info:

Courier Imap 3.0.8 vmailmgr/qmail
Typical LAMP setup still on php 4

Let me know if additional info is needed, thanks,

Josh