[imp] expanding entire folder tree

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Tue Jun 12 14:51:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:48:27 -0600
Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:
>
> > On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:47:52 -0400
> > Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:

> >> No, the purpose of the webmail and groupware bundles is to allow
> >> easy installation from scratch. Since you already have things
> >> installed, there isn't really a benefit for you.
> >
> > Thanks for the info Chuck - any idea on the expanding folder tree
> > problem?
>
> It's a preference: nav_expanded.

That just controls the default on login - It expands fine, but it
only shows the immediate children of the Inbox - no further expansion
is possible.  For example, I have IMAP folders:

.contracts
.contracts.usg
.contracts.xtr

When I expand the folder view I see the contracts folder, but not "+"
icon next to it to see it's children (the usg and xtr folders).
Regardless of the nav_expanded setting.  I was hoping to find some
setting for "max_expand_depth" or something like that.

Thanks,

Josh