[imp] imp4 setup advice needed

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Fri Jun 15 03:47:17 UTC 2007

Well it'd largely depend, I'd think, on the load you expect to put on
it.

We are running with 4gb ram, single processor on the database box and
are supporting over 75,000 users.  But we aren't using mysql sessions
(memcache is so much faster) and we are just experimenting with using
the virtual file system for attachment uploads so I'm not sure if
it'll handle that load yet... but so far we haven't needed anything
more than that.

Kevin