[imp] Use 'From' Information stored in Adress book?

Martin Waschbuesch martin at waschbuesch.de
Sun Jun 24 09:11:35 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I just realized that getting mail, IMP will display the information as
provided by the person sending the mail (e.g. From Name and From
Adress).

Now, if a person sends mail using only the Mail address (does that
even conform to netiquette?) AND I have that mail adress stored in my
address book, could imp not display either the name or nickname (if
present in the database) as the sender name?

Or perhaps there is an option to allow this and I have overlooked it?

Thanks,

Martin

--
"In everyone there sleeps
A sense of life lived according to love.

Philip Larkin 'Faith Healing' (1960)