[imp] Registry has interface

Tolga tolga at ozses.net
Tue Jun 26 20:00:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I got Fatal error: Call to undefined method Registry::hasInterface() in
/www/kunduz.org/htdocs/horde/config/prefs.php on line 152 and line 152
has if ($registry->hasInterface('images')) {
    $prefGroups['richtext']['members'][] = 'anselimage';. What can I do?
I was once told I have a very broken PHP or a corrupt byte code
cache. How can I check whether I do and what can I do about it?

Regards,
--
That all men should be brothers is the dream of people who have no brothers.
		-- Charles Chincholles, "Pensees de tout le monde"