[imp] Anyone else getting long delays after login, then things work fine until new imap connections opened? (cyrus imap 2.3.x)

Yoseff Francus francus at yossi.com
Wed Jun 27 17:13:29 UTC 2007

You beat me to this. Running netbsd 3.1 horde-webmail; apache 2.2.4, php
5.1.4. See in maillog that I have logged in and then the httpd server
starts to use 90+ % of the cpu and can't get any further.

lsof on the process does not show any URI it is trying to open, the files
it does have open all look ok. Nothing in the horde or php or apache logs
all which are set to debug level.

I have a second machine with the same setup where it all does work which
makes it even more puzzling.