[imp] Only displaying IMP

Neil nwilson at webmail.co.za
Wed Jul 11 06:49:53 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I've installed the latest version of Imp webmail edition, and everything seems to be working
perfectly.

I know there used to be a file, which you could tell Horde to take you into IMP directly and
only display IMP and obviously a link to your address book.

How can I setup my Horde to take me straight into IMP when I log in, and only display IMP
and Turba(without ingo etc.)?

I think I used to just be able to set this in registry.php but I can't seem to find exactly
how to do this now.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards Neil.

PS: I tried to join this list 5 times yesterday and only today have I finally received a
mail to confirm my subscription, were there problems yesterday?

http://www.dcdata.co.za/emaildisclaimer.html