[imp] Only displaying IMP

Neil nwilson at webmail.co.za
Wed Jul 11 07:53:47 UTC 2007

Tolga wrote:
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#
>
> Neil wrote:
> How can I setup my Horde to take me straight into IMP when I log in,
> and only display IMP and Turba(without ingo etc.)?
Thanks for the reply Tolga.

I tried doing this, and it appears to sort of be working.

Alias /horde/ /var//www/html/horde/
Alias /imp/   /var/www/html/horde/imp/
DocumentRoot  /var/www/html/horde/imp

And I changed my registry to

#    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',
'webroot' => '/imp',

and restarted apache.

When I go to http://mail.mydomain.co.za/

I get a login screen, but the "powered by horde" image isn't showing
properly and everything is white, so it seems like something isn't
working within horde.
Also when I log in with my details it takes me straight back to the
white login screen.

Any tips or ideas?

Thanks again.

Neil