[imp] Cannot Login into Horde

Manuel Faux manuel at e-faux.com
Thu Jul 12 16:54:45 UTC 2007

Hello!

Horde worked well with the Plesk-Default-Configuration since I've changed a
setting through the "Administration" area in Horde. I changed the SSL-Option to
generate SSL links. But when i clicked "Save Config", there was an error during
saving config.php and config.php.bak. So i changed the chmod to allow the
webserver to modify this file, but i forgot to do so at the config directory, so
Horde was unable to create a backup file of conf.php.

Everytime i want to log into Horde, i get a "Login failed." error. In the
logfile there is the following message:
Jul 12 18:39:22 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for xxx at xxx.xx [xx.xx.xx.xx]
to Horde [on line 116 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/login.php"]
I searched through several boards and mailing-lists but I'm unable to solve the
problem.
I think the problem is in the conf.php, but I'm not sure.

Regards,
Manuel Faux