[imp] problem viewing attachments

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Thu Jul 12 18:05:40 UTC 2007

   I seem to be having a problem viewing attachments.  It shows me the
line that says Download All Attachments(in zip file)  but nowhere just
to view the attachment.  I can go through unzipping the file and read
it but I would like to be able to just either click on it or have it
display in the main window.  Ive gone through all the setup options
but nothing seems to work.

   I have imp set to preview mail and when the cursor goes over the
message part of the attachment displays there but not when I access
the message.

   Using Imp 4.1.4 and the latest webmail edition.

Any guidance appreciated.....

   darryl cook