[imp] Allowing users to choose IMP or MIMP

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Wed Jul 18 20:42:52 UTC 2007

Horde: 3.1.4
Imp: H3 (4.1.4)
Mimp: H3 (1.0.1)
Turba: H3 (2.1.4)

What would be the best way to allow users to select MIMP or IMP as
their mail client on login?  We have a few users with visual
disabilities and they use page readers to read web pages.  The
readers don't work very well with IMP so I'd like to allow them to
use MIMP for the text-only, no frills simplicity of it.  I'd rather
not have to run a duplicate instance of horde on another machine
dedicated to the handful of users who need this if I can avoid it.
I'd be very happy if you could just choose one or the other from the
login page - is that possible?

Thanks

Kevin