[imp] DIMP not storing changements in Settings

Matts testacc at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 5 22:44:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed Horde, IMP, DIMP, Turba, and some other apps.

I have seen that when you go to the Options part in DIMP, select Email for
an example and try to set Personal Information and want to save it, you
get a blank page and nothing is stored, this is also with the way you want
to display your folders, so all settings.

I use a MySQL backend for all stuff to store.

When I go to Horde itself => Options and do the same for what application
I want to set things for, it works perfectly.

Knowing that DIMP in some way "includes" the pages of other modules, there
might be a problem there ?

I have used all ALPHA packages to be sure I used the same versions for
each other.

Is this a known bug atm with DIMP ?

Cheers,

Matts