[imp] Some Configuration questions

Adam Fisher afisher at circlepix.com
Tue Aug 7 16:22:08 UTC 2007

I have two questions.

1.  I can send mail to fisherad at fishhatchery.net but when I send mail
from the email address it arrives as mail.fishhatchery.net which is what
my mx record is set at.  I am at a lost as to how to approach this.  Is
it a DNS issue or a setting that i made in horde.  I do want the horde
URL to be mail.fishhatchery.net.

2.  I would also l like to be able to create new email users in the
horde interface.  What is the easiest way to accomplish this?  I am
trying to do this in the mysqldb but I am getting this error.

      Can't connect to IMAP server: Can't open mailbox
      localhost:143/var/spool/mail/fisherad: no such mailbox

|[line 391 of
/srv/www/vhosts/mail.fishhatchery.net/horde/lib/Horde/Auth/cyrsql.php]

|This mailbox does exist.
|

|I appreciate your help,
Adam