[imp] Universal Time problem

Volker Then horde32 at volkerthen.com
Wed Aug 8 16:07:24 UTC 2007

Quoting Otto Stolz <Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de>:

> Hello Toby,
>
> you have written:
>> I have recently encountered a problem from a client of mine who is
>> receiving mail with a UT date stamp.  As a result the inbox view is
>> showing a date of Wed, Dec 31, 1969 instead of the correct date of Fri,
>> Jul 20, 2007.
>

> I guess, the problem is not the time zone, but rather a broken
> date format. Please send a copy of the messages's headers to the
> list, cf. <http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html>.
>
> Best wishes,
>    Otto Stolz
> --

Hello all,

I have the same problem here with the latest CVS version. Some
messages in the inbox view
show a date of 1. Jan 1970, nevertheless messages are sorted correctly
by date. I can see
no problem with the messages' headers:

Date: 08 Aug 2007 12:27:42 UT

The problem occured the first time after upgrading from PHP 4.4 to PHP
5.2. Is it because
of a new php date format?

Regards!

Volker