[imp] Split Screen in Webmail

Holger Jehle HJehle at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 11:44:26 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm new to this list and want to introduce myself as a new user of horde webmail edition, which looks really good for my needs.

The only thing I can't get working right now is the split-screen for mail to view the inbox. I found several descriptions in google:
https://webmail.utm.utoronto.ca/horde/imp/tips.php

And I found that it really should be included:
https://webmail.utm.utoronto.ca/news/MOTD.html?Horde=33b95c46ad6f35a9b62250f3d3d04223

But I don't have the option in "options -> display settings":
http://home.in.tum.de/~jehle/ds.jpg

I'm using horde webmail edition 1.0, and I tried to update my release using cvs, with no result.

Can someone please give me a hint?

Regards,
Holger