[imp] Login to Cyrus IMPAD from IMP?

julien.thomas at enst-bretagne.fr julien.thomas at enst-bretagne.fr
Fri Aug 24 11:41:33 UTC 2007

Theorically, if you tell Horde to authenticate through IMP
(Administation > Horde > authentication > The application which is
providing authentication : IMP) only one authentication is required.
Upon logging, Horde will allow access (quite logically) to Horde but
also to IMP, as the authentication panel use IMP authentication.

have you test your configuration after disconnecting ? Horde update
configurations only on logging.

Regards.

Julien Thomas.