[imp] Attachment/browse option missing in Compose window.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Mon Sep 3 20:23:07 UTC 2007

I am running the debian release version of horde/imp/turba etc.  When I
go to the compose window in imp I do not get the attachment paperclip to
add an attachment to a message.  I do have the correct settings in
php.ini and the phpinfo() reports what I have entered into the ini
file.  uploads are on and file upload maximums are set and the temp
directory is rwx for the web server.  Not sure where else to look.  I
don't see anything in the troubleshooting for this issue nor in any of
the previous posts to imp/horde lists.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on where to look?  I would
definitely appreciate it.

Robert Sand.