[imp] Sidebar menu

Sn!per sniper at home.net.my
Thu Sep 20 13:12:48 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Sn!per <sniper at home.net.my>:
>
> > Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> >> Edit config/registry.php.
> >>
> >> Jan.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> >> http://horde.org/consulting/
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > OK, I can hide 'Filter'. But I am totally lost as to how I should go
> > about hiding 'New message', 'Search' and 'sent-mail'. Please help.
>
> 'imp-folders'
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Thanks Jan. But don't you think its kind of weird that, when 'status' is set to 'hidden', ie
$this->applications['imp-folders'] = array(
    'status' => 'hidden',

that also hides the 'New Message' and 'Search' submenu items under Mail ? 'New Message' and 'Search' are not folders !

Is there a  way to control, eg, just hiding 'New Message' and 'Search' BUT make all folders visible or vice-versa ?

--
roger