[imp] [sork] How can I show user "quota" for using imap "dovecot" in "PASSWD"/"IMP"??

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 24 18:30:18 UTC 2007

Quoting Winnie <lammywinnie at gmail.com>:

> How can I show user "quota" for using imap "dovecot" in "PASSWD"/"IMP"???

Dovecot supports 4 types of quota (fs, dirsize, dict, and maildir).  You would
need to say which one you are using before we could really try to help you.
(Also, there is a new quota system in 1.1 Betas which would be different yet.)

You would really need to be using the "storage" version rather than the
"messages" version of quota in dovecot also.  Not sure it would make sense
if you used the "messages" type.

Now, if you tell us all the above, we're still probably not able to help
unless you tell us how you are actually implementing quotas, at least in
most cases.  This means is it stored in sql, ldap, etc.

Once you provide us with all that info, we might be able to help.

If you have no clue what the above means, send the your dovecot.conf
file, or at least the parts dealing with the quota plugin and the
userdb/user_query/user_attrs parts.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics