[imp] [horde] Attachment Size

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Wed Sep 26 07:49:10 UTC 2007

edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:

> Vilius �umskas wrote:
>
>>Sveiki,
>>

>>>Dear ALL,
>>>

>>>Just checked the /etc/php.ini :
>>>

>>>upload_max_filesize = 100M
>>>post_max_size = 100M
>>>

>>>For imp :
>>>

>>>(Maximum Attachment Size: 2,097,152 bytes)
>>>

>>>So, what happen about it ?
>>>

>>http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/FileUploads
>>

> Hello,
>
> For our /etc/php.ini :
>
> upload_max_filesize = 102400
> post_max_size = 102400
> max_execution_time = 3600
> max_input_time = 3600
> memory_limit = -1
>
> But there is no LimitRequestBody configuration directive into
> /etc/httpd/httpd.conf...
>
> The Actual memory is around 1GB....
> So, please comment the values and I want to limit Maximum Attachment
> Size around 100MB with IMP !
>
> Many thank for your help !
>
> Edward.

Hello to you,

Just updated the php.ini and restart the web server again :

But the Maximum Attachment Size is still 2,097,152 bytes display...

And tried to send mail ( within attahcment around 1MB ) :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 1519127 bytes) in
/home/itawm/html/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Part.php on line 1027

So, any more help ?

Many thanks !

Edward.