[imp] Attachment Size and Memory limit with php and FC6 System

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu Sep 27 02:50:38 UTC 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:

> Is it a problem ( bug ) of php ?

No.  You have a misconfiguration somewhere.  Without seeing your
config files, though, we can't be expected to divine where that error
is.

> If so, how to fix it ?

Please post, in one place, and in their entireties:

- php.ini, with comments stripped
- IMP's conf.php

Also, for the sake of my sanity, and the sanity of everyone else who
reads this list, please stop starting new threads on this problem.
Starting more threads will not get your problem solved any faster.
Posting the information I requested will.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University