[imp] orwarding html message (extra info)

Philip Steeman philip.steeman at khbo.be
Thu Sep 27 17:40:33 UTC 2007

I'm very sorry that I ask this question again but I get a lot of critics
  of my users (5000). After changing from imp3 to imp4 I get a lot of
questions about disappearing text (see first mail beneath).
I did some more testing and I can say that:
- the problem does not occur when forwarding with imp3
- when you forward with Thunderbird, everything is OK because the
HTML-code isn't forwarded.

Can someone please help me? Can someone test to see if someone else has
the same problem?

Thank you in advance,

Philip